Skip to content Skip to footer
  • joanatavares publicou uma actualização no grupo Group logo of ShareShare 8 months, 3 weeks ago

Dissemination of the Future++ project

On June 24, the Municipality of Lousada held a dissemination action of the Future++ project for the participants of the Municipal…

[Read more]

• spapakon posted an update in the group Group logo of ShareShare 8 months, 4 weeks ago

Sport can teach values such as fairness, teambuilding, equality, discipline, inclusion, determination and respect. Sport has the power to provide a universal framework for learning values, thus contributing to the development of noble skills needed for responsible citizenship.
    Participation in physical education and sports has been associated not…[Read more]

• spapakon joined the group Group logo of ShareShare 9 months ago

• chiarak posted an update in the group Group logo of ShareShare 9 months, 2 weeks ago

I have the pleasure of sharing an interesting article with you all.

The article focuses mainly on social inclusion for socially vulnerable youth and the related challenges of the intervention through indepth interviews with diverse program stakeholders.

The main findings indicated the emergence of four challenges: limited transferability of…[Read more]

• Marina posted an update in the group Group logo of ShareShare 11 months ago

A good way to share your experience when implementing Social Inclusion techniques is to explain them in a podcast! Here I recommend you the “Sports for Social Impact Podcast”, a series of conversations with different professionals in the field of sport and social inclusion.

I think it is a good way to learn from different voices in an easy and…[Read more]

• Marina joined the group Group logo of ShareShare 11 months ago

• chiarak joined the group Group logo of ShareShare 1 year ago